Most Annoying Things About TV Shows
10:41am Tuesday, December 3, 2013
What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dish Says About You
10:37am Wednesday, November 27, 2013
What Women Lie About
1:37pm Friday, November 22, 2013
7 Reasons Your Life is Awesome
10:25am Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Veteran's Day Freebies!
10:17am Monday, November 11, 2013
Heart gets you in the Christmas spirit!
10:26am Tuesday, October 29, 2013
10:28am Monday, October 28, 2013
6 of Life's Unwritten Rules
10:40am Friday, October 25, 2013
Movies That Make Men Cry
10:34am Monday, October 21, 2013
10:40am Thursday, October 17, 2013
Things that are frowned upon today.
2:33pm Monday, October 14, 2013
The Perfect Celeb Body
10:33am Friday, October 4, 2013
Pet Peeves We Can All Agree On
10:32am Tuesday, October 1, 2013
New Music from Cher
10:22am Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Things We Never Admit To Doing
10:37am Friday, September 20, 2013
25 Most Memorable TV Moments
10:31am Monday, September 16, 2013
The Truth About Lying
10:42am Monday, September 9, 2013
8 Unethical Tricks to Make Your Life Easier
10:33am Friday, September 6, 2013
Top 10 Most Annoying Songs of the 70s
11:35am Tuesday, September 3, 2013
The Best & The Worst of Our States
11:38am Thursday, August 22, 2013
Rejected Original Titles of Classic Album
1:04pm Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Celebrities Protest the Paparazzi!
1:29pm Wednesday, August 14, 2013
10 Most & Least Friendly Cities in the U.S.
10:40am Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Short Shorts Aren't Appropriate Plane Attire
12:47pm Monday, August 5, 2013
10:30am Thursday, August 1, 2013
Couponing Made Easy
2:24pm Monday, July 29, 2013
Mom wants to find her son a date
10:38am Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Most Misunderstood Songs
2:33pm Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Should this billboard be removed?
10:23am Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Naked people on the beach!
11:34am Monday, July 8, 2013
The Secret to Happiness!
10:36am Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Celebrity Hall Pass
11:51am Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Men should marry ugly women
11:49am Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Elton John takes the plunge!
1:32pm Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Mayim Bialik: Attachment Parentning
10:38am Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Foods We Eat In the U.S. That Are Banned in Other Countries
1:34pm Monday, June 24, 2013
"Mutlitasking" now a no-no
10:35am Monday, June 24, 2013
1:18pm Friday, June 21, 2013
"I HATE EMAIL" is what 2 out of 3 people say
1:29pm Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Is her outfit inappropriate?
11:46am Wednesday, June 19, 2013
You may like half naked men, but these ladies do not!
1:25pm Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Women dig Geeks!
1:22pm Friday, June 14, 2013
New & Improved Water!
11:03am Friday, June 14, 2013
Coffee Pot Cooking
12:40pm Thursday, June 13, 2013
Ad agency fakes obese child
10:34am Thursday, June 13, 2013
Dear sir, your lady thinks you're high maintenance
1:22pm Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Duck Dynasty takes over Father's Day!
1:23pm Monday, June 10, 2013
Women can't park
10:15am Monday, June 10, 2013
Naked & Afraid!
1:23pm Friday, June 7, 2013
Beck has new music!
11:51am Friday, June 7, 2013
Parents of bullies will now be fined
1:29pm Thursday, June 6, 2013
Heather's holding down the fort!
11:53am Thursday, June 6, 2013
Paris Jackson: Cry for help or suicide attempt?
10:41am Thursday, June 6, 2013
Eagle feather is worth a $1,000....fine
10:33am Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Tech time before bed could be affecting your sleep!
1:28pm Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Dane Cook: Knock if off
10:42am Tuesday, June 4, 2013
1:11pm Monday, June 3, 2013
MmmmHops from Hanson
9:21am Monday, June 3, 2013
8:20am Wednesday, May 29, 2013
I'm Amy, I'm originally from South Jersey, and I should have been born a rockstar, but I can't sing and can't play any instruments.
A little bit about me: I love Wawa, comedy clubs, the beach, and ice cold beer. I'm super excited to be on Middays at Cool, and I
look forward to getting to know you and the area! Have a place I should check out? Email me at
12:40PM THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
Coffee Pot Cooking
If you think coffeemakers are just for coffee, prepare to have your mind BLOWN. Because there are actually websites dedicated to all the OTHER stuff you can make with a coffeemaker.
And even though it usually doesn't make SENSE to, here are six of the easiest meals to pull off.
1. Hot Dogs. Just run six-to-eight cups of water through the coffeemaker, then leave the burner on and toss the hot dogs in. Or don't . . . because the microwave obviously makes way more sense.
2. Poached Chicken. Essentially, all you need is some chicken breast, some butter, and some water, and you let it cook in the coffee pot for 15 minutes on each side. Then make sure you wash the pot REALLY well.
3. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Just remove the pot, wipe down the burner, and cook each sandwich like you normally would if you were using a pan.
4. Anything "Instant." This one's kind of obvious, but coffeemakers are great for things like oatmeal or ramen noodles, because all you have to do is add hot water and wait a few minutes.
5. Vegetables. You can do it two different ways. You can steam them by putting them in the filter basket, and then running water through the coffeemaker a few times. Or you can just fill the pot with hot water, dump the vegetables in, and let them cook until they're tender.
6. Chocolate Fondue. All you have to do is heat up some cream in the coffee pot for about 15 minutes add in pieces of a chocolate bar and let them melt for 10 minutes, then stir it, and it's done.
A few popular dipping items include strawberries, banana slices, pretzels, and marshmallows.
Post Your Comment...
If you'd like to leave a comment about the above post, please complete
the following form. Name and comment are required. Your email address