Mailing & Street Address:
1666 Blairs Pond Rd
Milford, DE 19963
Contest & Request Lines: (302) 839-1013 / (800) 314-1013
Office Phone: (302) 422-7575 | Office Fax: (302) 422-3069
Cool 101.3 is located 1666 Blairs Pond Road in Milford. From U.S. Route 113 in Milford, take Route 14 West for about 3 miles. Just before Sheldon’s Market on your left is Blair’s Pond Road. Turn left onto Blair’s Pond Road and follow that for about 200 yards. We’re right there on your left!
Cool 101.3 WNCL is privately owned and operated by Delmarva Broadcasting Company, which owns 9 radio stations in the region. Delmarva is part of Steinman Communications, an innovative multi-channel communications group that delivers high quality information and entertainment to diverse audiences through advertising, digital marketing services, printing and database marketing. Other Steinman Communications companies include:
- Fly After 5: Think of Fly After 5 as your concierge for nightlife in the Lancaster County region. It’s available in digital, print and social media.
- La Voz Lancaster: La Voz Lancaster is Lancaster County’s only publication focused on the local Hispanic community. Printed twice each month, La Voz Lancaster offers original and curated content covering all aspects of Hispanic life in Lancaster County and the surrounding area.
- Lancaster Farming is the “Farmer’s Choice” since 1955, covering many agriculture industries, including dairy, beef, swine, sheep, goat, horse and specialty animal buyers and sellers. It is also the largest farm implement marketplace in the Northeast.
- Lancaster Farming Locator is the fastest growing farm equipment listing website in the country. It provides a market place for buyers and sellers of farm equipment, construction machinery, vehicles and even auction listings.
- The Ephrata Review is the voice of Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Started in 1878, the paper is printed weekly and the website provides news throughout the week.
- The Lititz Record Express has been the community newspaper of one of America’s favorite small towns, Lititz, Pennsylvania, since 1877.
- LancasterOnline is the leading source of news and information in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. LancasterOnline has a monthly readership of over one million.
- Delaware Sports Zone: Delaware Sports Zone has all of Delaware’s local high school sports news in one place. View videos, scores, game coverage and the most up to date rankings.
- LNP Media Group: LNP Media Group delivers the audiences that our advertising and marketing customers seek to reach. Whether you need news media, mobile, digital or specialty publications, LNP Media Group can help you connect with audiences and grow your business.
- Elizabethtown Advocate: The Elizabethtown Advocate is a weekly newspaper that serves as the voice of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania providing community news, sports updates and in-depth coverage of school issues.
- The Caucus: The Caucus is a weekly newspaper offering first-rate investigative journalism and state government reporting that can’t be found anywhere else.
* In general, our offices are closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. In the event a holiday falls on a Saturday, our offices are closed the preceding Friday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, our offices are closed the following Monday. This list is not exclusive; our office may be closed other days throughout the year as well. In those cases, we will attempt to provide advanced notice of the closure on our website.